You can cancel or rebook all holidays for summer 2021 that you have booked directly with us or via our website (www.schloessl.com) up to 14 days before arrival at no additional cost. After this period, the general terms and conditions of the accommodation apply.
Valid for all bookings for the summer season from June 19th to October 9th, 2021
Furthermore, a free cancellation or rebooking is possible UP TO THE ARRIVAL DAY under the following conditions:
- When classifying the country of origin as a risk area and the associated quarantine regulations on arrival
- In the event of an upright travel warning for Austria / Tyrol / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and the associated quarantine obligations on the return journey
- Border closings
- Official closure of the mountain railways and infrastructure companies
- Official closure of the accommodation establishments
- Be on the safe side when booking your vacation. If something should come up or the measures to contain the coronavirus prevent us or you from taking a vacation, you will not incur any further costs.
Notes on the Hotel Jennys Schlössl cancellation guarantee
- Free cancellation or rebooking of the vacation date is possible up to 14 days before arrival
- Free cancellation or rebooking up to the day of arrival in the event of travel warnings, quarantine regulations, etc. (see above regulations)
- Valid for all bookings (summer season 2021),
- Any down payment that has already been made will be credited to you by your accommodation in the form of a credit for a future holiday or, if you wish, reimbursed it
- This credit can be redeemed for a rebooking until October 2022
- No fixed price for rebooking
Tip: European travel insurance
We recommend taking out travel insurance!
In our booking portal, when booking your accommodation, you have the option of taking out travel insurance through Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Despite the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung has been insured against Covid-19 disease since May 29, 2020. You can find details on this courtesy HERE.
Already booked but no travel insurance yet? No problem! Get travel insurance quickly and easily HERE.